January 04, 2014

A Glass of Green Tea Hazelnut Ice Blended, Beef Sandwiches, and A Good Friend

So, it's 2014 already. some people do something to make their resolutions come true and the other just do nothing but waiting for something good happen. weird isn't it? they do NOTHING and waiting for something good happen to their life and if it's not, they would keep complaining like through of 2014. i know it's bad, so i try to be a person who do something to make something good happen to me. i started my 2014 with make cake pops for some of my good friends in school. i want to thank to them for accompanying me for years and stay with me with all of my weirdness and the other ugly things of me.

if someone asks me what is the meaning of a good friend for me, i would answer:
"Home is a happy place, where you can sing and dance with the people you love, and also the place where you're able to being hugged when you're in blue. A good friend is home"

and thank you to Nona, for being such a really big home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment